Entertainment is all about emotions, entertainment parks will never be completely successful if it cannot deliver on emotion to its customers. The Industry opinion is that within the first 10 seconds a visitor to an amusement facility decides where he or she will have fun. Our design work is all about those all-important first 10 Seconds.
We follow the below design stages to ensure we fully meet the customers brief
- Design/Concept Workshop
- Story Board describing the characteristics and the design philosophy of the project.
- Feasibility study of the Project with cost/revenue and analysis.
- Presentation of conclusions with emotional drawings and high-level project ideas for discussion.
- We Produce a preliminary time schedule for the design stages of the project
- Proposal and development of the a corporate image for the project
- Colour Master Plan of the entire project (1:200 – 1:100).
- Detailed presentation of the project to include renderings and sketches
- Final summary of the selected attractions with pictures, designs and/or brochure for each ride.
- Define the technical specifications for the equipment chosen.
- Detailed cost calculation with schedule of all expenses to be incurred